Monday, December 25, 2023

December 25th 2023

It was nice to sleep in a bit. Was up and at 'em in plenty of time to get ready for Dad to pick me up and take me down to their house. Nathanael and Mitchell got there just before me. Immediately sampled some of Mom's baked treats. She had made a whole bunch of cookies and brownies and fudge and had already packed up some for each of us! We had a very nice dinner (I might have spoiled it by eating too many cookies and brownies). Then we unwrapped presents. Mitchell got me something very cool and Nathanael got me some peanut butter fudge from Cabela's. Mom and Dad got me several cool presents too. I felt silly that I hadn't got anyone anything, but I'm completely broke. (I even forgot their cards at home :( ) Nevertheless, we had a good time. When I got home, I watched the Doctor Who Christmas Special and then went to bed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment