Saturday, December 23, 2023

December 23rd 2023

Worked my shift. My phone was working really inconsistently this morning and I was getting worried it would cut out altogether before I could get a replacement. Unfortunately, while I was still at work, it died for good. No more waking this bad boy up. Fortunately, over the last week with all the trouble it has been giving me, I've moved all my files over to the SD card I use for additional storage and the memos over to my email so that I can access them from everywhere. When I got home, I used my laptop to message Mom and let her know that I'll be a little harder to contact until I can get a new phone. Spent the rest of the evening working on my computer and watching shows. It will also be more difficult for me to keep track of what I've done day to day without my phone camera. 



No comments:

Post a Comment