Thursday, December 6, 2018

The Sixth Day (Epic End of 2018 Trip)

December 4th 2018 - I slept in of course, because I had been up so late. I had money now, as the paycheck had been deposited the day before and the $50 deposit from Vegas had been returned.


I just kinda relaxed all day, and went and got a proper meal, a triple cheeseburger from Teddy's Bigger Burgers. (It was awesome!) I went out to the beach several times to get photos at different times of day, it was a very beautiful day.


Then, I decided I would take care of the fact that I had not paid for Thursday night yet. I paid $72, roughly $40 more than the initial booking. Gotta make sure that doesn't happen again.


Went out to watch the sunset, got some great shots, but noticed that there was a spot of some sort inside the lens of my camera. It can't be disassembled and cleaned, so I don't know what to do. It is more prominent when using the zoom.


After dark, I went back for another nighttime walk and took some pictures of the city's beautiful glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment