Tuesday, August 8, 2023

112 Days: Countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom Premiere

Following the 26 books penned by the Rev. W. Awdry - Thomas and his friend's adventures continued with 16 books written by Wilbert Awdry's son,  Christopher. 15 of which are included in the omnibus volume pictured. 

This book is much harder to find than the one I posted last night and though I've sought to buy a copy for years, I've not yet managed to aquire one. (Someone currently has one listed on Amazon for $300) 

Fortunately, a friend has scanned the book for me to read whilst I continue my search for a hard copy. I'll be sure to let everyone know what I think of these stories.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

For more about An Unlikely Fandom visit: Website • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram 

I'm blogging the countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom premiere, 

New Thomas content coming soon to my YouTube. 

You can visit the Thomas the Tank Engine Wiki by clicking here.

Also be sure to check out the Sodor Island Fansite and Sodor Island Forums
if you're looking for more great Thomas the Tank Engine content and discussion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment