Monday, August 21, 2023

99 Days: Countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom Premiere

I love unusual steam engines and one popped up in later seasons of Thomas & Friends - this is a character named Glynn that is based on a very, very old type of steam engine called a coffee pot engine because of its unusual shape. Very interesting bit of railway history and I'm not sure off the top of my head if any were preserved, but I'm going to find out.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

For more about An Unlikely Fandom visit: Website • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram 

I'm blogging the countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom premiere, 

New Thomas content coming soon to my YouTube. 

You can visit the Thomas the Tank Engine Wiki by clicking here.

Also be sure to check out the Sodor Island Fansite and Sodor Island Forums
if you're looking for more great Thomas the Tank Engine content and discussion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment