Wednesday, August 2, 2023

118 Days: Countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom Premiere

Another favorite steam locomotive/ Thomas & Friends character: I've actually talked about this one quite a bit. Even made videos about him. 

The real one's name is Stephenson's Rocket and was the first steam engine. Won a race against the other early steam engines as well. The original and several replicas are on display in England. I had the privilege of seeing a couple of these. 

The character is named Stephen, and was introduced in the show in 2013. When I began traveling in 2017, I actually went to Toys 'r Us and bought the Wooden Railway toy to take with me as my little mascot... and I have photos and videos of him in various places all around the world. 🌎 

118 days until the premiere of An Unlikely Fandom!


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

For more about An Unlikely Fandom visit: Website • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram 

I'm blogging the countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom premiere, 

New Thomas content coming soon to my YouTube. 

You can visit the Thomas the Tank Engine Wiki by clicking here.

Also be sure to check out the Sodor Island Fansite and Sodor Island Forums
if you're looking for more great Thomas the Tank Engine content and discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment