Tuesday, August 29, 2023

91 Days: Countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom Premiere

 91 days until the NYC premiere of An Unlikely Fandom!

Almost 15 years ago, this train set was all the rage, it featured a motorized metallic Thomas that puffed out mist resembling steam as it ran the track. I remember having a gallon of distilled water to refill him. I also remember sneaking a peek at my Christmas presents that year (this was one of them). One of my most memorable toys in all my years of collecting.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

For more about An Unlikely Fandom visit: Website • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram 

I'm blogging the countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom premiere, 

New Thomas content coming soon to my YouTube. 

You can visit the Thomas the Tank Engine Wiki by clicking here.

Also be sure to check out the Sodor Island Fansite and Sodor Island Forums
if you're looking for more great Thomas the Tank Engine content and discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment