Tuesday, August 22, 2023

98 Days: Countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom Premiere

98 days until the premiere of An Unlikely Fandom! 

In 2015, the creative powers that be made the interesting decision to go back to the very beginning and tell the story of how Thomas' adventures began. 

This is probably one of my favorite CGI episodes and definitely one of my very favorite specials. 

Will make a more in-depth post when I begin reviewing the series.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

For more about An Unlikely Fandom visit: Website • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram 

I'm blogging the countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom premiere, 

New Thomas content coming soon to my YouTube. 

You can visit the Thomas the Tank Engine Wiki by clicking here.

Also be sure to check out the Sodor Island Fansite and Sodor Island Forums
if you're looking for more great Thomas the Tank Engine content and discussion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment