Monday, August 7, 2023

113 Days: Countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom Premiere

So I've mentioned that Thomas the Tank Engine was originally based on books, called The Railway Series, published from the 1940's onward... the first 26 of which were published together in this volume - Thomas the Tank Engine: The Complete Collection. There are lots of stories and characters that never made it into the television series. I first discovered this book when I checked it out from the library when I was 11 or 12 years old. I have my own copy now, which I love very much. Good memories!


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

For more about An Unlikely Fandom visit: Website • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram 

I'm blogging the countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom premiere, 

New Thomas content coming soon to my YouTube. 

You can visit the Thomas the Tank Engine Wiki by clicking here.

Also be sure to check out the Sodor Island Fansite and Sodor Island Forums
if you're looking for more great Thomas the Tank Engine content and discussion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment