Sunday, June 18, 2023

163 Days: Countdown to An Unlikely Fandom Premiere

163 days until the premiere of An Unlikely Fandom! 

Today, just a little post to say how when I was a kid (thirteen), this was one of my favorite promotional posters for Thomas the Tank Engine. My family was going through some stuff at the time: we had to move out of our house, Dad was having multiple surgeries for injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident and it was an all-around stressful time. 😬

I was just so darn excited about this picture, and all the new Thomas episodes, I remember getting up early to watch the new episodes on PBS Kids and carrying a printout of this picture with me on my clipboard everywhere (I carried a clipboard and sometimes a briefcase back then). 😊

Also, they brought back a classic character that season and I thought they would maybe bring back my favorite character, (see my post from a few days ago) but they never did. 😔

Anyway, another happy memory of Thomas the Tank Engine. :) 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

If you're interested in attending the An Unlikely Fandom premiere, 

For more about An Unlikely Fandom visit: Website • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram 

I'm blogging the countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom premiere, 

I recently started a vlog about Thomas on my YouTube as well. 

You can visit the Thomas the Tank Engine Wiki by clicking here.

Also be sure to check out the Sodor Island Fansite and Sodor Island Forums
if you're looking for more great Thomas the Tank Engine content and discussion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment