Sunday, July 30, 2023

121 Days: Countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom Premiere

121 days until the premiere of An Unlikely Fandom!

This is my 50th post reminiscing and musing about Thomas the Tank Engine. So, in last night's post, I was trying to figure out the what and when of a vaguely remembered Thomas event from years gone by, and with the help of Ken & Thomas the Tank Engine Wikia - I'm now in the possession of the facts my memory failed to retain. 

The event was called "Thomas & Friends On The Big Screen" and was in select theaters on September 8th, 2007.

For the Thomas fans, the episodes screened were five of the eleventh season, which was just about to premiere on television. The episodes: "Don't Be Silly, Billy", "Thomas And The Runaway Car", "Emily's Rubbish", "Thomas Sets Sail" and "Smoke And Mirrors" - which were the episodes I thought I'd seen, but sixteen years is a long time to remember!


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

For more about An Unlikely Fandom visit: Website • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram 

I'm blogging the countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom premiere, 

New Thomas content coming soon to my YouTube. 

You can visit the Thomas the Tank Engine Wiki by clicking here.

Also be sure to check out the Sodor Island Fansite and Sodor Island Forums
if you're looking for more great Thomas the Tank Engine content and discussion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment