Tuesday, July 18, 2023

133 Days: Countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom Premiere

I still remember the first edit I made on the Thomas the Tank Engine Wiki all those years ago (July 2nd, 2008 - there was a missed opportunity to mark the 15th anniversary with a post on the 2nd) and it was on the page about Rosie, who was one of my favorite characters while we were going through some difficult times and living with my grandparents. Her debut episode was one of the ones I watched when it premiered on PBS Kids in 2006.

This is a screenshot of that article now, over 15 years after my first edit, the character even looks different, having had a redesign a few years back.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

If you're interested in attending the An Unlikely Fandom premiere, 

For more about An Unlikely Fandom visit: Website • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram 

I'm blogging the countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom premiere, 

I recently started a vlog about Thomas on my YouTube as well. 

You can visit the Thomas the Tank Engine Wiki by clicking here.

Also be sure to check out the Sodor Island Fansite and Sodor Island Forums
if you're looking for more great Thomas the Tank Engine content and discussion. 




No comments:

Post a Comment