Friday, July 28, 2023

123 Days: Countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom Premiere

When I was a kid, the two most popular Thomas toys were the ERTL die-cast models of the characters and the Wooden Railway toys - both discontinued now, but really fantastic in their heyday. The ERTL ones were discontinued sometime around 2003, and Wooden Railway ended sometime in the past 5 years or so, but I don't remember exactly. There are hundreds of items in each line of toys, and hopefully someday I can get them all, because even though they're still relatively common on resale sites, they'll become harder to find soon enough.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

If you're interested in attending the An Unlikely Fandom premiere, 

For more about An Unlikely Fandom visit: Website • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram 

I'm blogging the countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom premiere, 

I recently started a vlog about Thomas on my YouTube as well. 

You can visit the Thomas the Tank Engine Wiki by clicking here.

Also be sure to check out the Sodor Island Fansite and Sodor Island Forums
if you're looking for more great Thomas the Tank Engine content and discussion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment