Wednesday, July 19, 2023

132 Days: Countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom Premiere

So, for anyone who's missed my earliest posts in this countdown - An Unlikely Fandom is a documentary about how Thomas the Tank Engine, the world's #1 preschool brand, found an unlikely audience in adult fans and who these fans are. Directed by one of our own, it sheds light into what makes Thomas popular and why we still love him after all these years.

I'm an executive producer on the film, my first credit as such, but hopefully the first of many, (I'll have to tell you about the sci-fi film I was an associate producer on another time) and I hope to get as many people to see this as possible. We're having a premiere in NYC (hence my countdown) and we only have a few tickets left. If you're interested in being one of the first to see this film with us and participate in a Q&A with the crew... tickets are few, grab yours today!

Hope to see you there!


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

If you're interested in attending the An Unlikely Fandom premiere, 

For more about An Unlikely Fandom visit: Website • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram 

I'm blogging the countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom premiere, 

I recently started a vlog about Thomas on my YouTube as well. 

You can visit the Thomas the Tank Engine Wiki by clicking here.

Also be sure to check out the Sodor Island Fansite and Sodor Island Forums
if you're looking for more great Thomas the Tank Engine content and discussion. 



No comments:

Post a Comment