Sunday, July 16, 2023

135 Days: Countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom Premiere

So, as a Thomas superfan, ya'll already know that I know all kinds of random stuff about the books and show, but one of my favorite facts is that the TV show changed the color of several engines to be more distinct and recognizable for the kids watching the show. As you can see in the picture, all the engines on the Skarloey Railway were red but in the TV series, they are a variety of colors. I was very surprised to find this out when I first discovered the books when I was about 10 years old.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

If you're interested in attending the An Unlikely Fandom premiere, 

For more about An Unlikely Fandom visit: Website • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram 

I'm blogging the countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom premiere, 

I recently started a vlog about Thomas on my YouTube as well. 

You can visit the Thomas the Tank Engine Wiki by clicking here.

Also be sure to check out the Sodor Island Fansite and Sodor Island Forums
if you're looking for more great Thomas the Tank Engine content and discussion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment