Saturday, November 11, 2023

16 Days: Countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom Premiere

I've been picking up random Thomas stuff in the stores for years now and so when I was moving 2 years ago,  my Mom was helping me unpack and she saw these baby shoes. She thought maybe I'd forgotten to tell her something important, 😂 no grandchildren yet mom, just planning ahead. 😎 Just 16 days until the premiere of An Unlikely Fandom in NYC! I finally have an outfit picked out and a hotel reservation.

                                                                ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

For more about An Unlikely Fandom visit: Website • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram 

I'm blogging the countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom premiere, 

New Thomas content coming soon to my YouTube. 

You can visit the Thomas the Tank Engine Wiki by clicking here.

Also be sure to check out the Sodor Island Fansite and Sodor Island Forums
if you're looking for more great Thomas the Tank Engine content and discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment