Thursday, November 23, 2023

November 23rd 2023

Thanksgiving Day! I was able to sleep in a little because Wendy's is closed today. My parents and two of my brothers are coming over for Thanksgiving dinner. Mom's cooking, but we're having it at my place. I cleaned up quickly at the last minute to get ready for everyone. 

Nathanael showed up a couple hours early and we started watching The Santa Clause. Around the time Mitchell arrived, we started into The Santa Clause 2 and then Mom and Dad showed up shortly after and as Mom prepared the food, I ran to the store for a few extra items that we needed.

After we got back we ate and finished watching The Santa Clause 3. We had a really good time, but unfortunately, Nathanael and Mitchell had to be going soon after dinner. Mom and Dad stuck around for awhile after and we watched a few shows, including the original Doctor Who episode from 60 years ago (tonight was the 60th anniversary).

A lovely Thanksgiving Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment