Wednesday, November 8, 2023

20/19 Days: Countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom Premiere

 Finally correcting the way that I'm counting down. The way this countdown was going, 1 Day would be the day of the event, so I'm springing forward a day to course correct. 

People have asked if I still have the Thomas from that photo in which I'm dressed as an engineer from when I was 2 years old... and the answer is yes. The poor little guy has seen better days, but I still love him. There are almost 29 years between these two photos.

Just 19 days until the premiere of the documentary about Thomas fans everywhere - An Unlikely Fandom. I can't wait! 


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

For more about An Unlikely Fandom visit: Website • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram 

I'm blogging the countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom premiere, 

New Thomas content coming soon to my YouTube. 

You can visit the Thomas the Tank Engine Wiki by clicking here.

Also be sure to check out the Sodor Island Fansite and Sodor Island Forums
if you're looking for more great Thomas the Tank Engine content and discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment