Sunday, November 19, 2023

Movies in St. Clairsville - November 19th 2023

 Worked my shift at Wendy's and when I clocked out, I had over 41 hours for the week - I was very pleased because I was only scheduled for 33 and I need the money for New York City and the An Unlikely Fandom premiere. (I also want to visit the Museum of the Moving Image, which is where the premiere is being held). Mom and Dad picked me up a couple hours after work was over, and we went to St. Clairsville to see some movies.

We had a scary little incident on the way to St. C - our car went of the road, we're not even sure how or why, and one of the tires was punctured. There was a very scary moment when we didn't know what was going on and Mom hit her head. Thankfully, she's alright and Dad and I were able to put a donut tire on and make it to our movies anyway, but I was a bit shaken. 

We really liked a couple of the movies we seen - "Journey to Bethlehem" was very good (I'm a sucker for a musical) and I think "The Hunger Games: A Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes" is probably the best adaptation in that series, also the first one that my parents have seen. Can't wait to watch the rest with them!


No comments:

Post a Comment