Monday, November 13, 2023

Another Visit to Pull-A-Part - November 13th 2023

I was tired this morning, as I'd thrown my schedule off a bit with my movie day in Pittsburgh yesterday, but it's all good. I had to do a bit of catching up on my audiobook reading list, which I did, with an earbud in my ear most of the day.

I'd almost forgot that I'd promised to help Dad with changing the hood off the Honda Accord today. I was supposed to be out of work at 10am, but I ended being there until around 11:30, changing the menu boards and stuff to reflect that we'd ended pumpkin frostys in favor of the peppermint ones for the season. (I managed to score a whole bottle of pumpkin syrup).

Dad picked me up from Wendy's and we went to Pull-A-Part and switched out the hood as planned. I was able to carry it around like it was nothing and everyone was pretty surprised (I genuinely don't think it was heavy, just awkward). It still didn't latch properly, so we went back in and bought a latch. 

I also got my own Pull-A-Part card today, I got free entry and then we used the money we didn't spend to get a couple cans of Venom on the way home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment