Tuesday, November 28, 2023

The Drive Back to Ohio - November 28th 2023

I wanted to get up and get going as quickly as possible, as I didn't take tomorrow off work, so I didn't want to be out too late. We left around 10am. About 11:30, we stopped at a deli in Hoboken for a cannoli for Mom, she was very sad that she wasn't able to come with us and she said that she would very much like for us to bring a cannoli home to her, so I found one before we left the New York/New Jersey area. Then we got back on the road and headed home.

I worked on my writing of course, though I was troubled in my thoughts and it never flowed quite as certainly as it did on the way down. Nevertheless, in my determination to turn in an impressive word count on the last day of my little getaway, I persevered and turned in 4,101 words. We stopped at another Wendy's during the afternoon for a bite to eat and I arrived home around 9pm and retired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment