Thursday, November 16, 2023

I Made No-Bake Cookies for the First Time in Awhile - November 16th 2023

After work, I was scheduled to 11:00 today, but worked over a little - I walked home and found Mom & Dad there, as they'd dropped off the minivan last night and they were back to finish its journey to the scrapyard. We spoke for a few minutes, mostly about Thanksgiving dinner, but they had to get going as they office was unmanned as they were out.

I spent the afternoon writing, watching YouTube videos and then a few episodes of the various shows I'm working on (including The Masked Singer, which I'm 2 years behind on). Eventually I realized part of my inability to focus might be down to the fact that I've not eaten very much. Decided to make some no-bake cookies. 

Also had a headache throughout the morning and early afternoon, which after caffeine didn't cure it, I decided to take some Ibuprofen.

Got a bit of a mental list of things to get done tomorrow, but I'm going to turn in early so (God-willing) that I can get some good sleep and be ready to kick butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment