Tuesday, November 7, 2023

21 Days: Countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom Premiere

20 days until the premiere of An Unlikely Fandom! I'm so excited. I just ordered a new outfit to wear to the premiere. Pictured are some of my favorite pieces in my Wooden Railway collection (ironically plastic), rather rare their names are Ada, Jane and Mabel. They're worth more in the box and Dad had sought out ones in the box for me some years ago, but fate conspired to take the box from me in subsequent years, sadly. Still love them.

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

For more about An Unlikely Fandom visit: Website • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram 

I'm blogging the countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom premiere, 

New Thomas content coming soon to my YouTube. 

You can visit the Thomas the Tank Engine Wiki by clicking here.

Also be sure to check out the Sodor Island Fansite and Sodor Island Forums
if you're looking for more great Thomas the Tank Engine content and discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment