Wednesday, November 22, 2023

November 22nd 2023

Before I left work, there was some Thanksgiving housekeeping to be done. I went out and changed the sign to read "Closed Thanksgiving Day" and I took the old messages down and saved them, as the managers had confirmed that we'll be reusing them. I decided I was sick and tired of the nonsense of the letters getting mixed up all the time, so I bagged the two messages separately and labeled them. There's a high probability I'll be the one putting them back, but if not, I don't see anyway that anyone could mess it up. 

Once I got home, I got back to my writing, I'm still determined to finish this writing project for NaNoWriMo 2023. I was feeling rather tired and stuck with the writing today, but I still managed to write 2,538 words. Looking forward to getting together with the fam tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment