Sunday, November 5, 2023

23 Days: Countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom Premiere

 I've got a few things in my collection that have been severely damaged and I'd love to fix them up - like this Thomas bank. I took this photo several days ago and I've been working ever since to reshape this little guy and clean off all the dust and dirt. He's actually looking a lot better, but I've still got some work to do. Looking forward to gathering with other Thomas fans on November 27th in NYC for the premiere of An Unlikely Fandom!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

For more about An Unlikely Fandom visit: Website • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram 

I'm blogging the countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom premiere, 

New Thomas content coming soon to my YouTube. 

You can visit the Thomas the Tank Engine Wiki by clicking here.

Also be sure to check out the Sodor Island Fansite and Sodor Island Forums
if you're looking for more great Thomas the Tank Engine content and discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment