Friday, November 3, 2023

25 Days: Countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom Premiere

The other night when I reorganized my closet and Thomas collection, I uncovered some of my new-in-box collectables that are as old as I am. Over the past five years or so, I've begun picking these up on ebay. They're not terribly expensive right now, about $15 a pop, and in these past few years I've picked up 9 of them. I still have the ones I played with as a kid, but it's nice to have ones that are in perfect condition.

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

For more about An Unlikely Fandom visit: Website • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram 

I'm blogging the countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom premiere, 

New Thomas content coming soon to my YouTube. 

You can visit the Thomas the Tank Engine Wiki by clicking here.

Also be sure to check out the Sodor Island Fansite and Sodor Island Forums
if you're looking for more great Thomas the Tank Engine content and discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment