Tuesday, October 17, 2023

20 Breakfast Sandwiches - October 17th 2023

Worked my shift at work. Got an order for 20 breakfast sandwiches - originally he wanted 20 Baconators, but he ended up changing the order to 20 muffins. I took the opportunity to make a video and use it as my return to Snapchat after a month and a half absence. After work, I went home. It was rainy and gray again. I watched movies while I worked on my computer again. Nathanael sent me some things to update on Zion Structures and I did a touch up on the mobile site as well. 

Watched a bunch of movies this afternoon, Snakes on a Plane. Wild Wild West. Final Destination 5. Had a good day honestly. I've been in a funk these past few weeks, but things are feeling better today. I braved the scales and learned that I'm up to 420 pounds (oof) but I'm determined to bring that down. I think that I'll try to keep track again and I'll start minding what I eat again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment