Wednesday, October 18, 2023

The Day I Slept Away - October 18th 2023

Following on from my more positive attitude last night, I was in an unusually dark mood at work in the morning - but I worked my shift and my mood improved with the eventual sunrise. After work, I took a walk in the sunshine and visited Goodwill for the first time in several days. I also noticed that the car wash near my house is being refurbished. 

I spotted a birdhouse casserole dish at Goodwill that Mom might like, so I sent her a picture of it. She called me and asked me if I'd go back up and get it for her if Dad sent me the $ for it. I said yes, of course so I ran back up and bought it for her. After that, I went home and worked on my computer for awhile. I was powerful tired though and decided to have a lie down around 2:30.

I was out for six hours. When I woke up, I lay in bed and worked on stuff on my computer before going back to sleep so I'd be rested for work in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment