Friday, October 20, 2023

Tacos, Radio Dramas and Writing - October 20th 2023

I heard rain on the roof when I was still lying in bed updating some of my projects, so I decided to message my manager and see if she could give me a ride to work. She was already there, so I told her nevermind. It turned out that the rain was mostly dripping from the tree, and that there was only a light mist on the walk to work. I didn't linger though, I don't like being wet and cold.

Had a good shift at work, and then returned home and cooked some tacos. Did some more cleaning around the house and listened to a few more audio dramas - finally surpassing the number I'd wanted to have listened to by this date. (I'm now ahead in both movies and audio dramas, I'll tackle my reading list next). Speaking of reading, I've brought out my physical books I'll read next, as well as downloaded a number of audio ones. 

Finished one of the shows I was watching and also worked on some writing for a couple hours. Mostly journal and blog entries that were left incomplete, but a good warm up for sure. If I can regain my discipline, I'm sure I can accomplish some things yet. 

Some sad news, my friend who I was going to the zoo with tomorrow said her car isn't reliable enough to get there, so we're not going to be able to go. I'll probably try to pick up a few hours at work to make up for taking the day off. I desperately need money, so I need to be as close to 40 hours as possible.

All in all, a very good day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment