Saturday, October 21, 2023

Working on One of My Side Projects - October 21st 2023

After work, a little stroll to Goodwill and then home to work on my little projects. One of my particular ones is a social media project I'm hoping to grow into something but I'm not linking it to my main stuff right now. I have been getting up at 4:30 and making my daily posts for the Thomas Wiki, Ronnie the Mole and A to Z with Zachary E, but this other project hasn't taken off quite yet.

This side project consists of fan pages for Doctor Who, Theodore Tugboat, Jurassic Park and NCIS, all of which are celebrating landmark anniversaries this year. I spent the afternoon drafting up some posts for the 4 pages. I worked on one of the shows I'm binging whilst working on this. 

Made a little progress mapping out my primary projects as well. As you may have guessed A to Z with Zachary E is my favorite. It's my baby if you will.

Started feeling tired later in the afternoon and moved to the bedroom trying to relax a little while working on my computer - but I ended up falling asleep early.

No comments:

Post a Comment