Thursday, October 26, 2023

33 Days: Countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom Premiere

I cannot remember if I've mentioned this before, but a lot of us really connected with the music of the early Thomas the Tank Engine series. Mike O'Donnell was co-composer of these early tunes with Junior Campbell. In recent years, he's performed a number of their old tracks and released them on CD. I only have the first 3, but I look forward to completing my collection in the near future. 33 days until the premiere of An Unlikely Fandom!

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

For more about An Unlikely Fandom visit: Website • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram 

I'm blogging the countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom premiere, 

New Thomas content coming soon to my YouTube. 

You can visit the Thomas the Tank Engine Wiki by clicking here.

Also be sure to check out the Sodor Island Fansite and Sodor Island Forums
if you're looking for more great Thomas the Tank Engine content and discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment