Sunday, October 29, 2023

Back to the Movies! - October 29th 2023

It has been quite awhile since we've been to the movies, so I was pretty excited about today! Originally I had picked 3 movies to watch in Pittsburgh, but we decided that Dad couldn't deal with all that with his injuries that he's still working on recovering from, so due to the distance and the selection, we went to St. Clairsville and watched just one of the movies - Martin Scorcese's new one "Killers of the Flower Moon."

Busy morning at work and of course we had 2 call offs! Remember yesterday? Work was dead, now it's hopping. I was scheduled until 10:30 today, so I'd made my plans accordingly. In fact, I was still planning on seeing two movies at this point. Then, on the way our vehicle overheated and we had to stop and work on it. I got covered in coolant, so we went home and I changed clothes. 

Somewhere amid all that, I cancelled the first movie and we did eventually make it down there to see "Killers of the Flower Moon" and it was AMAZING! You know how many times that there is a movie that runs 3 and a half hours and that it grips you the entire time? Not very often. 

We had a blast. What a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment