Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Peanut Butter and Mayonnaise - October 25th 2023

Got to work early and got in and clocked in early as well. Had a decent shift got out about a quarter after 11. The day had been pretty gray and gloomy, but the sun broke through a few times and lit things up real nice. 

On my walk home from work, I snapped a picture of the work in progress on the car wash. I find it rather interesting that a lot of the businesses on Canton Rd. have been renovating lately. Got home and took a shower. Watched some shows. 

I noticed that I had a big old bruise on my leg from where one of my coworkers had playfully kicked me a couple days ago. I never bruise, but this time it bruised up real bad for no real reason. Snapped a picture of it and teased her about it.

Had a peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwich while I watched my shows and worked on my projects. 

I was still debating on song selection for my audition tomorrow when I started the day, but I realized it was going to be either "Kryptonite" by Three Doors Down or "The Last of the Real Ones" by Fall Out Boy. By the time I'd got to work, listening to the two songs on repeat - I decided on the song by Fall Out Boy. No idea whether it's a good selection, but I know it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment