Friday, October 27, 2023

A Sleepy Afternoon - October 27th 2023

With the pressure I put on myself with the audition, I'd managed not to fall asleep during the afternoon this past week. Today after work, a walk to Goodwill and renting/starting another movie I've wanted to see, I fell asleep for the afternoon. 

I woke up in the evening and took care of the things I meant to do, but eventually I had to go to sleep and be ready for work in the morning. 

One of the things that I did while I was awake this evening though, was clean up everything real quick. I made sure to take a picture of Grandpa's ties before I put them away. Grandma gave away Grandpa's clothes a few days ago and Mom brought me Grandpa's ties, because I'm the only one in the family that wears ties and I have quite the collection. The purple one is my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment