Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Helping Mom & Dad - October 11th 2023

I'd promised Mom & Dad that I'd come down and help out with some stuff that Dad can't handle with his injuries. So after my shift at work and my walk to Goodwill, Mom & Dad picked me up and took me down to Jewett.

Mainly we were going to try to troubleshoot the van, as we can't borrow other people's cars indefinitely. We worked on that for awhile and I also put Dad's shed back on blocks, it had fallen down and begun sinking into the earth. This was the shed that I was going to buy, but Nathanael decided to take it off the market, as it wasn't finished to the quality that they produce now.

After all that, we ran into town and visited the auto parts store, Shurfast, Tractor Supply and Wendy's for Frostys. Not able to fix the car tonight. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment