Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Planning, Catching Up and Writing - October 24th 2023

Woke up early and managed to work a little bit on a few projects. Then headed in to my shift at work. Made it there on time, but still had to wait almost 5 minutes to be let inside. But I've managed to get to work before everyone else or at least early since my screw up earlier this months. 

I got a Biggie Bag with my employee discount on the way out and then went home and watched shows while I worked on a couple of my little projects. Caught up some things. Wrote down some plans. Started thinking about my other blog, I Am Medley and what form it might take going forward. I re-labled all the existing posts as "archive" and started drafting a post for it titled "5 Facts about the RMS Titanic" as it's a topic I know a lot about and I want to start leaning into things I enjoy and know a lot about. I figure if I chase my passions, my tribe will find me.

Pretty nervous about my audition for The Voice coming up. Still trying to decide on a song.

No comments:

Post a Comment