Sunday, October 8, 2023

51 Days: Countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom Premiere

There was a time, not so long ago, when you had to go to England or Japan to find a Thomas the Tank Engine theme park. Now we have a couple open in the USA (I've not been to yet, I mean they are geared more to the little kids so I'm not in a huge rush, but I will see them eventually). That being said, I have in fact been to the one in England. I was there to see props from the show which are housed in a large display on the premises, but I did stop and take a picture of each of the Thomas-themed rides on the way through the park. Here's Percy about to pull a train.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

For more about An Unlikely Fandom visit: Website • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram 

I'm blogging the countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom premiere, 

New Thomas content coming soon to my YouTube. 

You can visit the Thomas the Tank Engine Wiki by clicking here.

Also be sure to check out the Sodor Island Fansite and Sodor Island Forums
if you're looking for more great Thomas the Tank Engine content and discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment