Friday, October 6, 2023

My First Visit to Goodwill in Awhile - October 6th 2023

A rather uneventful morning at work, after which I took a stroll to Goodwill for the first time in some days (35 in fact, as I had not been in all 30 days of September and the first 5 of October) I saw a few people I know and spoke with them, after that I went home and continued working on organizing my files: photos, videos and other documents. Trying to make it so that I can finish some of these projects I've had outstanding for so long. But I was very tired, so I did the work in bed. I've been exhausted with everything that's happened lately. Now that I've been caught up on my little movie-watching endeavor, I'm trying to finish the various TV shows I've started in the past 4 years and today I was binging the Sarah Jane Adventures (the Doctor Who spin-off). Ate an unhealthy number of tacquitos in bed whilst doing all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment