Monday, October 9, 2023

50 Days: Countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom Premiere

In August 2017, I was able to visit Drayton Manor theme park in England, as I mentioned in a previous post. My particular interest was the "Discover Thomas & Friends Exhibition" which features set pieces, props and motorized models from the actual show. It was very exciting to see them in person. I took a whole bunch of photos and a video which will also feature heavily in my upcoming travel blog. It was a very exciting day for me! I hope someday I can go there again.                                                               

                                                                  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

For more about An Unlikely Fandom visit: Website • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram 

I'm blogging the countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom premiere, 

New Thomas content coming soon to my YouTube. 

You can visit the Thomas the Tank Engine Wiki by clicking here.

Also be sure to check out the Sodor Island Fansite and Sodor Island Forums
if you're looking for more great Thomas the Tank Engine content and discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment