Thursday, September 28, 2023

61 Days: Countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom Premiere

Last night I didn't post because I spent the day in the hospital with my dad and forgot my phone charger... I've still been thinking about the 2005 era, and in addition to the DVDs, these 3 toys were a big deal to me at the time. Each of these was packaged with a DVD and was a special, limited edition for the 60th anniversary of the Thomas franchise. I made sure to get them early on in their run, and was rather disappointed when they remained on the shelves for some time after the 60th. Not as limited edition as I'd thought. I'm not sure if I still have these. Might have given them to a child who wanted them back in 2014. Definitely want to replace them if I don't have them anymore.

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

For more about An Unlikely Fandom visit: Website • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram 

I'm blogging the countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom premiere, 

New Thomas content coming soon to my YouTube. 

You can visit the Thomas the Tank Engine Wiki by clicking here.

Also be sure to check out the Sodor Island Fansite and Sodor Island Forums
if you're looking for more great Thomas the Tank Engine content and discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment