Friday, September 29, 2023

Will He Come Home Today? - September 29th 2023

Mom picked me up after work again and we headed up to the hospital, hoping that Dad would get out today. It was not to be, as they wanted to observe him a little longer, due to his vertigo and his blood sugar levels - he has been ignoring his health for awhile. We walked the halls with him for awhile, as he was anxious to be up and about again. My brother Nathanael said he was going to stop by and see Dad, so we were all looking forward to seeing him. We ended up having leave, as it was getting late. We did pass Nathanael in the parking garage. I texted my boss again to see what I'm supposed to work tomorrow as there was a change in the schedule. When she texted me back, I learned I'd be working in the afternoon for a change and so Mom would have to drive up on her own tomorrow. I told Mom to stop by my place before my shift starts tomorrow and I'll program the GPS for her, since she's not good with tech.

No comments:

Post a Comment