Sunday, September 24, 2023

Recovering from My Trip - September 24th 2023

We almost finished listening to Petra's work on the way home. We had two songs left on their studio album and their live Farewell album from 2005. I skipped the Spanish language albums and the compilations, because even with almost 9 hours down and 9 hours back, the band had produced enough music to keep us busy!

We arrived at my house at just after 8:00, 24 hours from when we left. 

I went immediately to bed and was thankful I'd taken the day off, even if I only worked 30 hours this week. I was out for a long time, 6 or 8 hours (I can't remember honestly). 

When I got up, I watched some movies, ran to Wendy's to get something to eat with the last of my money + coupons and then I settled in for the night. I was a bit restless due to having slept all day, but I eventually fell asleep. It's important to reset back to your normal routine after an adventure like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment