Wednesday, September 20, 2023

69 Days: Countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom Premiere

I've talked a little bit about the Thomas fan site that I helped run in previous countdown posts, but today I want to talk about an even older Thomas fan site that I've always been a huge fan of. The Sodor Island Forums & Fansite - SiF is one of the oldest, if not the very first, fansites about Thomas the Tank Engine and is chock full of great information, interviews and exclusive behind-the-scenes photos provided by various crew members who've kindly provided information about how the series was brought to life.
I used to, back when I was a teenager, check the site several times a day to see if there was any new content. Now, 15 years later, I don't check it as often anymore - and I'm not even certain if I've read all the crew interviews they have out there. They also have a forum with some amazing in-depth discussions about everything Thomas & railways. They also have some great Thomas fanfiction written in the style of the original author on the forums.
You can check out the site here: https://www.sodor-island.com/


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

For more about An Unlikely Fandom visit: Website • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram 

I'm blogging the countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom premiere, 

New Thomas content coming soon to my YouTube. 

You can visit the Thomas the Tank Engine Wiki by clicking here.

Also be sure to check out the Sodor Island Fansite and Sodor Island Forums
if you're looking for more great Thomas the Tank Engine content and discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment