Saturday, September 30, 2023

Dad Finally Comes Home, Crazy Day at Work - September 30th 2023

I slept in, as I didn't have to be at work until 11 (the time when I usually get out of work). I got ready for work and Mom stopped by so I could program the GPS for her. Dad is supposed to get out of the hospital today and she has to be there to pick him up. I'll be working until 5pm. Mom gave me a ride to work and I clocked in on time and got started. The boss told me she made a mistake not having me come in earlier in the morning and that breakfast was hectic without me. Lunch continued to be hectic, it was an absolutely insane shift. I made it through, but was extremely burnt out. I texted Mom and Dad to see how things were going and they did in fact let him out. I stayed awake for awhile, because they were planning on stopping by my house for Dad to get a shower (they don't have a shower in the old farmhouse). Unfortunately, Dad was too tired, so I ended going to bed - completely exhausted myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment