Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Honestly, the Salad Was Amazing - September 12th 2023

Continuing to take my antibiotics and struggle through at work with the broken card reader. Until the new one arrives, which could take a month, I have to run back and forth across the kitchen. 

Continued on with everything at home, including spending hours sorting through my old Facebook - which I've been working on since Sunday.  

I took a break from everything later in the afternoon and went to the Ohio Grille for a salad. Figured I might as well eat good while I try to heal and have a few money. 

I also noticed that even in the rain, landscaping / construction continues on the lot next to the auto parts store. I first noticed it yesterday, while donating the books. Will this be the Dunkin' Donuts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment