Sunday, September 17, 2023

Pizza and Movies in Bed - September 17th 2023

I had anticipated being tired after going to the corn maze the night before and expected us to be there until at least close to close, so I had requested the morning off some time ago.

I slept in a bit, then got up and watched a couple movies. I had a bit of a craving for pizza, so I called an order into Gionino's as soon as they opened. I had really enjoyed that first pizza from them a few days ago!

I had a nice walk up to the pizza shop to pick up my order and then I continued watching movies. 

Later in the evening, Mom & Dad came up and we watched some shows together. (We're still working our way through Fringe. I watched it last summer, but we're watching it together this time). Mom also brought some cake. A friend of ours sent her some banana cake mix and we enjoyed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment