Friday, September 8, 2023

A Much Better Day at Work - September 8th 2023

So, I woke up with a headache and felt pretty crappy. 

My manager picked me up and gave me a ride to work at 5:30. Between my headache and the fact that we thought we were the only people working until 8 or 9, I wasn't super hopeful for how the day was going to go. But then we realized we had the new girl at 7:00, and then another crew member showed up and another! Then we had someone else come in at 8:30 - so we had plenty of people and I didn't have to run back and forth across the kitchen because of the card reader being broken.

I progressively felt worse though, with the headache, but I was relieved that work was going so much more smoothly. 

I realized that my ankle was swelling and that probably was the cellulitis flaring up again. :(

After work, I grabbed lunch and went home to take a nap. I watched a couple cartoons while I ate and then I fell asleep for several hours. 

When I woke up, my ankle was still red and swollen, so I'm going to see a doctor in the morning. 

I worked on some projects and watched some cartoons for a couple hours. I didn't have the energy to cook, but I was very hungry (probably because I'm not feeling well) so I ran back up to Wendy's and got something to eat. Wasn't as fresh as I'd hoped, but at least I got something to eat.

Wrapped it up and called it a night a little later, after a few more cartoons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment