Friday, September 1, 2023

88 Days: Countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom Premiere

(originally published under the other profile, reposted to keep them consistent)

Soon these countdown posts will all be scheduled in advance so I can focus on some of my other projects, but I love writing these posts counting down to our documentary premiere and reminiscing about all the fantastic Thomas memories I have - so this is one of my favorite things I have going at the moment and no way was I gonna give it up. :) 


Today's post is about Season 6, with episodes and VHS releases that were favorites of mine when I was a kid. I was obsessed with characters like Salty the Dockside Diesel and Harvey the Crane Engine and it felt a bit different to season 5, but that was fine by me, as things were different for me too - having moved from Dennison to Jewett. I remember my first season 6 episode was Salty's Secret, which I got on VHS from K-Mart. I begged and hounded my parents for it the entire shopping trip until they told me "no." Once we got home, and I calmed down, they revealed that they'd got the tape AND some new toy trains. :) 

Just 88 days until the premiere of An Unlikely Fandom!


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

For more about An Unlikely Fandom visit: Website • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram 

I'm blogging the countdown to the An Unlikely Fandom premiere, 

New Thomas content coming soon to my YouTube. 

You can visit the Thomas the Tank Engine Wiki by clicking here.

Also be sure to check out the Sodor Island Fansite and Sodor Island Forums
if you're looking for more great Thomas the Tank Engine content and discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment