Monday, September 4, 2023

Labor Day - September 4th 2023

I slept in until 8:30 and it took a little while to get up and get going. I watched The Equalizer, because I have a reservation to see the newly released 3rd one tomorrow at AMC Waterfront 22, one of my favorite cinemas. 

I continued working on unsubscribing from junk emails and I started closing out tabs in my browser... I have a crazy habit of leaving tabs open. I used to bookmark things like a normal person, but somewhere over the years, the crazy cuckoo part of me won out and I started leaving hundreds of tabs open. 

Had requested an 11am to 5pm shift around a month ago, because I knew I'd be getting in late on my return journey from Versailles. I really wasn't feeling it today. It was very busy and very hot. I couldn't wait for it to be over, even though, thankfully, we had a good team. (I also found something to wear that will keep my legs from chafing in my work pants! Huzzah!) The first half of my shift was spent on grill and the second on orders. 

Wasn't very productive when I got home and ended up in a bit of a funk. I should have just went to sleep at 7 like I initially planned. 

I didn't realize how hot it was until right before I fell asleep, maybe that's part of why I had a difficult day? It was almost 80 in my house with the air on high 😬

Beautiful day tho 

No comments:

Post a Comment