Sunday, September 10, 2023

Afternoon with Family - September 10th 2023

Still taking my antibiotics and hoping to get better fast. 

Mom texted me and asked if I wanted to come down to family dinner and I said yes. (I had forgotten it was Sunday and had planned to spend the day working on my projects and catching up on some stuff.)

Nathanael came down and ate with Mom, Dad and I. Mitchell wasn't able to make it, but we swung by his house before I went home to see him.

Since I wasn't working on the stuff I thought I would work on today, during the afternoon I started going through my old Facebook to make sure I saved everything I wanted to save and make a little record of it all. 

At the end of the day, I went home and got to bed to prepare for my breakfast shift at Wendy's in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment